Thursday, October 9, 2008

SCHOOL IS FUN

Hells yeah my school year is off to a really great start. im actually up to my neck now in school related activities but hey im actually having alot of fun. Most of my time now is spent on homework and do secretary stuff for Film Club but im starting to enjoy my busy schedule. The only problem is that i dont really have internet access at my house so i do most of my emailing at the public library here in TC.
I think the only problem i have nowadays is waking up at 5:45 every morning to get ready for school (except for wednesdays when i start school at 9:06). Im also connecting with alot of people who are in the same clubs im in also.
SATs are gonna be in December for me because i missed the deadlines for the september and november ones HAHA yeah im pretty pathetic arent i? But that just gives me alot of time to prepare for it so im hoping for at least a 2000.
anyways hope to write soon if im busy.

PS (LON-CAPA SUCKS MR. STRANSKY!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment