Thursday, February 17, 2011

Midterms, papers, projects oh my

I've got a midterm for my comp sci 8 class in approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes, problem is, haven't studied for it all week. You see, I had a midterm for S.E Asian Literature (which i was 40 minutes late to because my alarm didn't go off)and a 3 page paper for my Shakespeare class and on top of that, an 18x20 inch drawing for my art class that was due on monday (did not finish) school is going to the shit, but its only halfway through the quarter, im sure i can redeem myself later, gotta get on top of shit ASAP, cant wait for my church's retreat this weekend, and my friends amy and annie's birthdays next week as well, gotta start contacting people for annie's party...got the plan under control just need to spread the word out. blah so busy its not even funny. wish me luck on that midterm!

No comments:

Post a Comment