Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Update from UCR

Been more than a year since I've posted on Blogger. Kind of weird being able to do this again. Been exploring different blogging websites recently.

College is exhausting, every single day is a whirl of stuff. I'm constantly kept busy with one thing or another, if it is not school then it is fellowship, if not my fellowship then its a drama plot or another. College was not as I thought it was going to be. I came in thinking that it was going to be kind of like an ivory tower where I didnt have to deal with all the petty bullshit from high school. But since coming here, I've been involved with more drama than I can handle. Im not asking for it, but it just keeps coming and coming in waves, Swear to god that my res hall is slowly turning into a twisted version of Big Brother. I mean, shove a ton of teenagers into a single point, where they have to eat, sleep and live together for a whole year and shit is bound to happen.

I personally have my fellowship and friends to keep me sane, it gives me a chance to get out of that environment. Interestingly enough, some of my best friends now are people that I've met through the smoke shack, but even that comes at a price at my sanity at times, but I'm glad that I'm able to find a set group of friends instead of being a social butterfly that I was back in high school. Sometimes I wonder though if my personality allowed me to be more reclusive or antisocial that i would or would not have more drama to deal with. Just go to school, come home, study, sleep. That sounds pretty good at this point. I guess now I'm just rambling on now. Not been getting enough sleep recently. LOL I had a 12 cup jar of extra sweetened coffee last night. Didnt go to sleep til 4 yesterday because my roommate was playing RUNESCAPE yes, runescape til then, all i could hear was click click click click fucking click. Try falling asleep to that when you're strung up on caffine. Not very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment