The other day I read a post from this blogger (1330v i believe) and she mentioned a reading challenge called 'fill in the gaps". the rule is that you're supposed to read 100 books in a certain period of time. Thats utter insanity.
I'm a busy kid with a busy schedule so I'll try remix this challenge a little bit. Instead of 100 books in a year or two, I'll try 9 books in 3 months which comes out to a good 3 books a month. Mind you these aren't the kind of books that turn your mind to mush (cough cough Twilight cough cough). I'm hoping to actually learn something by the time I'm through with them.
So without further ado, here's my list.
1. Bird By Bird- Anne Lamott (I'm already halfway done with it)
2. Ahead of the Curve- Philip Delves Broughton
3. A More Perfect Constitution- Larry J. sabato
4. 10 Books That Screwed Up The World- Benjamin Wilker
5. Beside A Burning Sea- John Shors
6. Tigerheart- Peter David
7. Solanin- Inio Asano
8. T.O's Finding Fitness
9. The Great Gatsby- F. Scott Fitzgerald (reading in English Class)
I'll write a review of each book as I finish it just for the heck of it.